The Sims 3 is out!

FunkyTown

Oh. My. Gosh, Not_Ashamed. It's the most popular game of all time.

You'll get it and you'll start playing it. But when you make the 'Real You' and record stories of how your life has gone out, you will think 'This is the cutest, most fun game ever.'

And they get artists to sing in 'Simlish', a fake language designed for the game.

Listen to this version. Once you get past the 'la's', you'll be amazed that this fake language isn't real. When you start playing the game, you'll start grooving to these songs and, when you get upset, you're going to yell at someone: "Fwab ba do BRO JA!"

Overall I like the new Sims 3. I like the seamless neighborhood and story progression and all that. I just wish they had more furniture and clothing and hairstyles to choose from but that's just because I'm used to Sims 2 where I had all the expansion packs and had downloaded a bunch of custom content so I'm used to having a bit more stuff. I have to keep switching back and forth from Sims 2 and Sims 3 though, I refuse to abandone the nice little dynasty I was building in Sims 2, I started it with two normal sims and turned one into a zombie and one into a vampire and I had their kid marry a plant sim and now I'm trying to make a werewolf sim for their kid to marry after that I want to get an alien sim into the family and then I might throw in another normal sim just to kick things up. :D

Your theory doesn't hold up if you live with any women over the age of 10....

I grew up with 4 sisters, 3 older and 1 younger in a house with one bathroom. It works, if nothing else it doesn't take me 15 minutes to urinate (as opposed to a Sim). :)

I grew up with 4 sisters, 3 older and 1 younger in a house with one bathroom. It works, if nothing else it doesn't take me 15 minutes to urinate (as opposed to a Sim). :)

Ha! I'm surprised you even got a chance to see the bathroom at your house....

Ha! I'm surprised you even got a chance to see the bathroom at your house....

I will confess I was forced to water the bushes behind the house more than once, always annoying in the winter, but I think I'm dragging the thread off topic. :D