It's Heavenly Homemakers B-day!

H<span style=\'color:orange\'>A<span style=\'color:yellow\'>P<span style=\'color:green\'>P<span style=\'color:blue\'>Y <span style=\'color:purple\'>B<span style=\'color:red\'>I<span style=\'color:orange\'>R<span style=\'color:yellow\'>T<span style=\'color:green\'>H<span style=\'color:blue\'>D<span style=\'color:purple\'>A<span style=\'color:red\'>Y<span style=\'color:gray\'>!!!</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

thanks Guys........

33 :rolleyes: I could have sworn I felt 44 :P

But it could have something to do with chasing those kids around the pool :blink:

I'm going on vacation......By myself... :D I'm so.......................Excited I have never did this before. I will be on a mommy's day out for 5 days and 4 nights.

I know I'll miss my mimi (toddler) but I'm still excited.

Laureltree

Originally posted by Heavenly_Homemaker@Jun 6 2005, 10:36 AM

I'm going on vacation......By myself... :D I'm so.......................Excited I have never did this before. I will be on a mommy's day out for 5 days and 4 nights.

Laureltree

Where you going?

Originally posted by Heavenly_Homemaker@Jun 6 2005, 09:36 AM

Laureltree

I did that once. I went to England for 6 days. It was the best time, though I did get to missing my little girl! :o

I'm going to spend time with my dad..........I was so excited until my mom told me they found a spot on his lung...... :( now I know there was a reason the lord has been nudging me to go :unsure:

Always listen to the spirit......It will always guide you correctly.

Laureltree

Originally posted by Heavenly_Homemaker@Jun 7 2005, 01:43 PM

I'm going to spend time with my dad..........I was so excited until my mom told me they found a spot on his lung...... :( now I know there was a reason the lord has been nudging me to go :unsure:

Laureltree

I am so sorry. :(

Originally posted by Heavenly_Homemaker@Jun 7 2005, 12:43 PM

Laureltree

OH, I am so sorry, LT. I will keep him in my prayers. Let us know how things go.

Dawn

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields@Jun 4 2005, 07:05 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 member is celebrating his/her birthday today

>Heavenly_Homemaker (33)

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ONLY 33 AGAIN! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS PERFECT. :D

Go eat rocks Homemaker. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Snow+Jun 7 2005, 11:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snow @ Jun 7 2005, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Strawberry Fields@Jun 4 2005, 07:05 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 member is celebrating his/her birthday today

>Heavenly_Homemaker (33)

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ONLY 33 AGAIN! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS PERFECT. :D

Go eat rocks Homemaker. ;)

WHY would you have said such a thing?

Did you not read this entire thread?

Our friend is having something of a personal crisis with her fathers¡Ç health. I read this when you first posted this as a reply and I was shocked to say the least but I said nothing. :huh: JD was right when he said that we should stand up for what is right on this message board. Yes I did notice the ;) following your insensitive comment but your timing was inappropriate at best.

Heavenly Homemaker any news on his condition?

Hi guys,

I'm back and doing well....My dads tests came back negitive, so they are going to do a new test. They cannot explain a black patch on his lung......They ruled out any type of cold, so we with our sense of humor are saying old age ;) I wont know anything more for a few weeks...I'm just hoping its something small and simple they missed.

Rocks sound yummy snow maybe with some real pepper not that cheap stuff at the store already ground.....and a baked potato and a salad on the side with vinigarette dressing

:P