The Rock

Think about what you are asking in that question. It is nonsense Lolterzard. Really think about that question-you seem to think that it is a rational question. Take some time to really think about it. Thanks.

One I'm sure alot of you have heard before, but I have yet to recieve a good, or even "okay" answer.

Can God create an immoveable rock?

Discuss

I heard that question posed to a Christian by an atheist/agnostic... the answer wished I've remembe.... Has anyone challenged you with that question?

To me seems to be a, "Gotcha!" question crafted just to prove us believers wrong that God can do anything. To that sadly, I'll have to admit that he can't, all because He is omnipotent.

I know some atheists I'm sure, will enjoy that answer but it is what it is. After all, in order for God to truly create something he can't carry, He has to weaken himself in order to have any struggle, and then He will create a rock that he can't carry. However, that's not the the only thing he can't do....

He cannot force us to love Him; it is because He loved us so much that he has given us, the free will to choose love... or not.

If any Atheist or Agnostic challenges you to answer that question (and if you happened to agree with me), admit that God can't; let them feel smart, because the truth is, they are fools (Psalm 53 Romans 1:22). Then tell them His second limitation; God's love in giving us all, free will.

And remember, that it is not so much the lack of evidence that is keeping them from faith, it is really their hearts that stops them. Other wise, they would have opened their hearts to the Holy Spirit.

all because He is omnipotent.

However, that's not the the only thing he can't do....

And remember, that it is not so much the lack of evidence that is keeping them from faith, it is really their hearts that stops them. Other wise, they would have opened their hearts to the Holy Spirit.

No its my danged common sense..

So what? This becomes Trisha now?

Give me one thing that proves his existance, apart from your dogmaticly ran belief system.

Oh, I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask for evidence, but even if I can give you all the evidence you want, but no matter what, you won't accept it. Your heart seemed to be very hard.

How can you expect God to reveal himself to you, when you won't open your heart to him in the first place?