What Does Your Username Mean?

Bini

Bytor2112. It's from my Patriarchal Blessing......:

"You will be a Prince in the Celestial Realms, known as Bytor and you will rule the lower kingdoms for two thousand one hundred and twelve years. Golden wings shall grow from your back and you will be able to shoot fire from your nose and lasers from the two horns that will protrude from your majestic head."

Pretty sweet, huh?

Bytor2112. It's from my Patriarchal Blessing......:

"You will be a Prince in the Celestial Realms, known as Bytor and you will rule the lower kingdoms for two thousand one hundred and twelve years. Golden wings shall grow from your back and you will be able to shoot fire from your nose and lasers from the two horns that will protrude from your majestic head."

Pretty sweet, huh?

Haha, what? That's a joke right? I won't be surprised if it wasn't but.... weird. xD

Moksha is either the sound you make when you sneeze or else some plain of existence close to Heaven and Nirvana, where you have been freed of the endless cycle of rebirth, and are thus being able to rejoin with the cosmic unity. The Mok is pronounced like the sound in smoke and the sha is pronounced like shaw.

funny...when i sneeze it's more like

aaachoooooooooooooooooo

:lol:

that's a strange way to sneeze. are you in washington?

LOL, no... Actually, my brother sneezes like this: Aaa-shee! So, in one of my creative days, I sneezed Aaaa-shee, then had to sneeze again, so I added wAaaa-shee-ngton.

:D

Mine is a reference to David Letterman and his mockery of the odd names we had in the 90's rock groups...Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melon....

Anyhow one show he did he had these two giant cubes with random words written on them. He rolled them and the two words that came up were Ripplecut and Buddha.

So...he spent the rest of the night claiming that Ripplecut Buddha was going to play at the end of the show. I loved it and I have used it ever since.