Last post wins!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my alarm went off at 4am. but i went back to sleep. you'd think on my days off i'd turn my alarm off, but i just can't be bothered.

I do the same thing, mainly because I'll forget to turn it back on again when I need it. But it's nice to be able to go back to sleep again isn't it? It's like ooooh, I've gotta get up... ooh wait no, it's Saturday *snore*.

Edited by pam
swearing

Onions are gross!

Onions are fine... now dumplings are gross. These foul things infest most stews I've ever had and the most difficult part when serving yourself is trying to tell the difference between a potato and or a deceptive dumpling. At least I find it difficult.

Onions are fine... now dumplings are gross. These foul things infest most stews I've ever had and the most difficult part when serving yourself is trying to tell the difference between a potato and or a deceptive dumpling. At least I find it difficult.

Im alright with dumplings but I get your pain with stews. trying to decipher celery from onions >.< Atleast in my sisters stews. It is NOT possible to tell til you eat it...

This is the internet and the internet is clearly about 90% opinion. Onion is 78% of opinion, therefore mathematically, the internet is 87% onions. Is that clear?

Gosh, I'm tired tonight.

Does that mean the internet is 87% like Ogres?