End Of Tour

Setheus

Eros Augustus is going home in the near future. He has completed his deployment of 9 months. That will make Quaz the new team leader and of course Massiliamo and I are still here. Not gonna be as fun without him.

On the bright side it will be interesting to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into without "jimminy cricket" always on my shoulder LOL j/k

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus@Oct 20 2005, 01:34 PM

Eros Augustus is going home in the near future. He has completed his deployment of 9 months.  That will make Quaz the new team leader and of course Massiliamo and I are still here.  Not gonna be as fun without him.

On the bright side it will be interesting to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into without "jimminy cricket" always on my shoulder LOL j/k

You best not get into any trouble... :closedeyes:

Awwww, let the man have some fun :)

Tell Eros Congratulations for me Setheus,,,,and tell him to come into chat to say goodbye before he leaves. OK?

Oh my heck....Quaz the new TL? LOL That could be interesting! LOL

RUN PEOPLE RUN! ;)

Eros, Quaz, Massilliamo, and Setheus,

I want to say thanks, to you guys for serving our country so admirably well. :)

Eros,

Welcome home! I'm glad that you will soon be safely home. Best Wishes! :)

Quaz, Massilliamo, and Setheus,

Stay alert, and watch out for each other. I want to hear about each one of you returning home safely when your deployment is over! May God watch over and protect you guys! :)

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by begood2@Oct 21 2005, 03:59 AM

Eros, Quaz, Massilliamo, and Setheus,

I want to say thanks, to you guys for serving our country so admirably well. :)

Eros,

Welcome home! I'm glad that you will soon be safely home. Best Wishes! :)

Quaz, Massilliamo, and Setheus,

Stay alert, and watch out for each other. I want to hear about each one of you returning home safely when your deployment is over! May God watch over and protect you guys! :)

I second this!!

Eros and the rest of the bunch. You guys still out there telling your story as heros. Last I heard 4 years ago you had washed up on a beach after an evening swim and were sent home and had everyone in the chatroom mourning you. I guess you have found a new bunch of followers.

I guess it goes to show that you can't believe all that you read in a chatroom. :)

Originally posted by BenRaines@Oct 21 2005, 01:05 PM

Eros and the rest of the bunch.  You guys still out there telling your story as heros.  Last I heard 4 years ago you had washed up on a beach after an evening swim and were sent home and had everyone in the chatroom mourning you.  I guess you have found a new bunch of followers.

I guess it goes to show that you can't believe all that you read in a chatroom. :)

LOL...sounds like something those guys would do ;)

I guess it depends on who and what you believe in,

I believe in them...have for the last 3 years or so,

And if God tells me he's ok.....he's ok in my book.....and guess what? HE'S O-K!!!

All I need to know :P

You guys be safe,

:)

Lindy

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by BenRaines@Oct 21 2005, 02:05 PM

Eros and the rest of the bunch.  You guys still out there telling your story as heros.  Last I heard 4 years ago you had washed up on a beach after an evening swim and were sent home and had everyone in the chatroom mourning you.  I guess you have found a new bunch of followers.

Hmmmmmmm..... :dontknow:

Originally posted by BenRaines@Oct 21 2005, 02:05 PM

BenRaines,

I presume this is your idea of a joke. I feel that Setheus has high integrity and he would not try to deceive us that way.

Originally posted by begood2+Oct 23 2005, 05:19 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-BenRaines@Oct 21 2005, 02:05 PM

BenRaines,

I presume this is your idea of a joke. I feel that Setheus has high integrity and he would not try to deceive us that way.

I second that! He is one of the good guys, joke yes, deceive with evil intent NO

We've got your back Seth!

Hey I am not arguing with what you folks care to believe. I am only asking if this is the same one who went for a swim and was found not among the living. Had his body shipped home to Italy and had many mourning him in the chatroom four years ago and had been amazing us with his exploits in parts of the middle east that he could not name or other covert missions he and the boys were one.

I just wanted to clarify if this was the same or another acting as an imposter to the dearly departed.

No joke but perhaps sarcasm and disbelief. I am not hear to decide what you people chose to believe.

Guest paminutah

I'm behind you on this one Ben. I've heard too many unbelievable stories and they have not been able to support with any kind of proof any of these things. As someone said...let the guys have their fun. Fun is fine but not when it done with lies

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by BenRaines@Oct 23 2005, 10:55 PM

Hey I am not arguing with what you folks care to believe. I am only asking if this is the same one who went for a swim and was found not among the living.  Had his body shipped home to Italy and had many mourning him in the chatroom four years ago and had been amazing us with his exploits in parts of the middle east that he could not name or other covert missions he and the boys were one.

I just wanted to clarify if this was the same or another acting as an imposter to the dearly departed.

No joke but perhaps sarcasm and disbelief.  I am not hear to decide what you people chose to believe.

Hey... SETHEUS... have you fallen off the earth? Could you please come and enlighten whomever who you really are and what is or isn't true?

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Outshined@Oct 24 2005, 02:39 PM

The problem is that you could never "prove" anything. You simply have to take each member's word that he or she is who they say they are; that's how message boards work.

Not necessarily so... I know strawberry... and I know leigh 77... personally...

On other boards I have met quite a few of the people in person.. had some come and stay at my house.... :blink:

Originally posted by BenRaines@Oct 23 2005, 09:55 PM

Hey I am not arguing with what you folks care to believe. I am only asking if this is the same one who went for a swim and was found not among the living.  Had his body shipped home to Italy and had many mourning him in the chatroom four years ago and had been amazing us with his exploits in parts of the middle east that he could not name or other covert missions he and the boys were one.

No joke but perhaps sarcasm and disbelief.  I am not hear to decide what you people chose to believe.

LOL I dont think I've ever met you before. Or chatted with you. How have I regaled you with flights of fancy again?

What name do you remember from the old place?

And about naming places....of course that wouldnt be posted. What do you think, that we have Geraldo Rivera with us? :wow::wow:

Lets see....what else?.... I am that I am? LOL

Dont worry, just because you dont belive something doesnt mean its not true. ^_^

Originally posted by Setheus+Oct 24 2005, 04:12 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-BenRaines@Oct 23 2005, 09:55 PM

LOL I dont think I've ever met you before. Or chatted with you. How have I regaled you with flights of fancy again?

What name do you remember from the old place?

And about naming places....of course that wouldnt be posted. What do you think, that we have Geraldo Rivera with us? :wow::wow:

Lets see....what else?.... I am that I am? LOL

Dont worry, just because you dont belive something doesnt mean its not true. ^_^

Well well this must be some of "The Other's" Roseslipper told us about. ;);)

Originally posted by shanstress70@Oct 25 2005, 05:57 AM

I still can't figure out the earlier references to a wife with a child from a previous marriage, then a year or so later, you're single - only living with your two dogs.

Sorry Setheus, I think you're great and all, but that doesn't make sense.

Shanstress he explained this here (below) check out post #48

http://www.ldstalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5126&st=45

It is amazing and sad :( how a little gossip about someone .... whether it is true or false can create doubt about the character of the person in our mind so quickly.

I think that most of us are guilty, (at times), of judging others on so scant amount of evidence, but would certainly not want others to judge us that way. :hmmm:

I have friends that are serving in the military, (from my home town), and I worry about hostile enemy situations that they may encounter while being deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan or other areas of the world.

Setheus,

My belief in your integrity has not changed.

I like "Lindy's" earlier comment/meaning .... you guys, stay safe and watch out for each other over there, and we will cover your back! :D

"Fact is I lied. I didnt know some of you well enough to start putting actual knowledge of myself on the internet so I made up the wife/kids/etc."

This is the only explanation he gives, SF. It still doesn't make sense to me, as that isn't really a reason. I don't really care. I know that on a message board, anyone can be anyone. I could be an 80 year old toothless man who never gets dressed... I'm just sayin'!

Did he just think we would all like him more if he was married? I don't get this reasoning.

And Begood2, it isn't gossiping... Setheus said these things about HIMSELF! There is no judging going on. When someone tells you something about himself, you're not in the wrong if you believe that person. It's not like I made that up. The post is out there and you can do a search and find it.

Setheus, whether or not you lied or are still lying, or if you are NOW telling the truth, IF you are in the military I wish you luck and all the best. I have no way of knowing.

Originally posted by paminutah@Oct 25 2005, 05:53 AM

Actually the death of a Navy person can be proved.  The Navy Times lists the deaths of all Navy personnel.

You are absolutley right....however none of you know my name or rank or SS # or name of command or where exactley I am deployed....so even if I do die you guys will never know. I'll just stop posting....perhaps Eros or Massi would post but you see how often those two come around any more.

And thanks Begood. Your words are very kind. I'm not worried about what people think....I'm here to chat and have a good time and offer kind words....or unkind if my mood demands it LOL. If you all want to think I'm really a lesbian that lives in Kansas and has never seen the ocean, thats fine. LOL :wow:

Originally posted by shanstress70@Oct 25 2005, 11:41 AM

"Fact is I lied. I didnt know some of you well enough to start putting actual knowledge of myself on the internet so I made up the wife/kids/etc."

This is the only explanation he gives, SF.  It still doesn't make sense to me, as that isn't really a reason.  I don't really care.

Did he just think we would all like him more if he was married?  I don't get this reasoning.

I did give a reason...I LIED...and a lie never makes logical sense or has reason to support it. I lied to hide myself. I didnt know and still dont know many of you from beans....but I'm more comfortable here now so I have allowed more of the real me to be known. I can make that stop right now though since we're making an issue out of it.

I'm LDS why would I lie to a bunch of fellow members? *I realize non LDS are here too*

Fact is I'm on Navy record and Church record. If someone ever got snoopy they might be able to put some puzzle pieces together....except the church has my birth name and the navy has my birth name and alias *which I go by* so if you have the ability and clearance or a friend with such that can see both names side by side feel free to do so.

There, thats all you get to know about me guys. The history dept. is closed.