American Idol

Bini

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're cheering for Team Lee but I'll be in the minority and say that his Hallelujah performance was mediocre in comparison to Krystal's. It just fell a bit flat for me. I was really expecting it to blow me away. Otherwise, agreed, Lee kicks butt every single time.

He is. He comes across very "lovable". But more importantly, he comes across as a genuine person. What you see is what you get. I'd love to see him succeed and have a great career. I hope it's in the cards for him.

Finale tonight. I'm excited. Either one deserves to win. Plus will be interesting to see the send off to Simon. To me AI won't be the same without him.

Crystal absolutely killed it last night. We love Lee but his performances took a backseat. I personally was hoping for something a little more lively than what he delivered. But I agree that both deserve to be there and either one could be the American Idol, easy.

I don't think Lee was given good songs to do. Crystal songs were perfect for her. Lee's were more difficult. But either way..I'm happy for both of them.

I was never all that impressed with Lee. His performances have been lacklusters compared to Crystal and his voice is too generic.

This was something I argued with hubby about. Lee has a good voice but I agree it is a bit "generic", at least, in the sense that we have heard his sound before and have male artists that already sing like that. Crystal proved to have a lot of range with her vocals. I was very surprised when she hit some of those high notes. I didn't think she had any "diva" in her but I was wrong.

I'm pleased with American Idol's winner results :] YAY!!!

I kind of sort of enjoyed Simon's little number they did for him. A bit corny, actually, mostly corny and lame but I admit after it was all said and done, American Idol just won't be the same anymore. Just please, please, don't let the HOFF be a permanent judge on AI!!! That guy creeps me out..