American Idol

Bini

That's very true...and the one guy they let through that Randy kept saying..Dawg..I don't understand anything you are saying." I was laughing at him. Nothing he was saying made any sense.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights show: First time I've ever seen a contestant taken out of there in handcuffs.

Loved the last guy on the show last night. The one that had spent time in prison for robbing a bank with a BB gun as a teen. His version of "Trouble" was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I'm so darn upset. One of my favorite contestants has now been disqualified. GRRRRRRRR

Who was it?

At this point, I'm not sure if I have a favourite but I do like Andrew Garcia. I think he has a great voice and is an extremely smooth performer. He reminds me a bit of Danny Gokey.

I couldn't believe the girl tonight that begged and begged after she was told she didn't make the top 24. Also, one of the people that made it through tonight has been disqualified but they haven't announced it yet.

• 2 months later...

This has been an uninteresting American Idol, I think. But then again, I think every year, the American Idol competition gets less and less interesting anyway. Out of the four that remain, I'm not blown away by any of them but if I had to choose, it'd be between Lee and possibly Krystal. I think the cowboy kid will do well because he's the only country-rock out of the bunch. Big Mike is my least favourite. I just don't think he's as genuine as he tries to come across. I sense an arrogance from him.

:huh:

Did Big Mike get the boot!? Man o man, will hubby be pleased to hear that. It's a hard guess who's going to be kicked to the curb next out of the three that are left. I think Lee and Krystal will be the last two but Kyacey could just as easily be kept on and one of those two gone.

He was amazing tonight. Don't want to talk about tonight too much as the west coast is still seeing it. But his last song..breath taking.