My Endowment

EQ_Guy

I was just endowed and it was great. I had read some online, but never reading things I wasn't suppose to, but it was a bit different than what I expected. I mean, there's no way a person could expect certain things.

Most of the people I invited came as well. Some came that I didn't even invite.

:)

Congratulations! I think it's never what you expect, because it's so hard to build up an expectation. There's only so much we talk about outside the temples, and we can tell people until we're blue in the face that it's a renewal/strengthening of covenants, but that doesn't really accurately or effectively prepare for the ceremonial aspects of the endowment.

Congratulations! What a blessing. I had my Endowments Dec. 11th. I've been back to the Temple once since then, and can't wait to go again. What an amazing privilege to do the work for others, once you've done your own. I know it will take a lifetime to understand all the Heavenly Father wants to teach me through Temple worship.

I love the quote I read somewhere, but can't remember who wrote it....

" We say we love to go through the Temple, but what we really should say is

'I love to have the Temple go through me.' "

Hope you are able to go to the Temple again soon!

God Bless!

I had my endowment and sealing on November 11th. It was truly an awesome experience and the Spirit was present and magnificent throughout! I am looking forward to returning to the Temple as soon as time, finances, and weather allow - I'm 200 miles from the nearest Temple and we are snowbound here for the time being. I'm hoping to get back in March.

Congratulations! What a blessing. I had my Endowments Dec. 11th. I've been back to the Temple once since then, and can't wait to go again. What an amazing privilege to do the work for others, once you've done your own. I know it will take a lifetime to understand all the Heavenly Father wants to teach me through Temple worship.

I love the quote I read somewhere, but can't remember who wrote it....

" We say we love to go through the Temple, but what we really should say is

'I love to have the Temple go through me.' "

Hope you are able to go to the Temple again soon!

God Bless!

Hi Bethie, thanks! I was Endowed in January and have gone back twice since then. Once for initiatories and now for sealings. I didn't want the sealings to end.