What's Your Pokéname?

Bini

Your Pokéname is:

Moochu

You live in the snowy mountains of Patagonia, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, daisies and beer.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can spit lava. You can drink jet fuel. You can float in Mr. PiBB. You can throw rocks. You have a covered wicker basket.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Poliwhirl.

Starmander

You live in the steppes of Prince Edward Island, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, rocks and tea.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can resist sand. You can eat broken glass. You have a force field. You can breathe fire. You can shoot slime. You can throw lava.

natural enemy is Lickitung.

(Whew...a vegetarian diet...:))

Rameumptom

Your Pokéname is: Eevee

You live in the humid rainforests of Guatemala, and your diet consists mostly of donuts, small rodents and Dr. Pepper. Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can swim in water. You can shoot ice bolts. You can resist granola. You can throw salt spikes. You can throw sand. You can shoot kippers. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can resist lightning bolts. You can spit 8-track tapes. Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Nidorino.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I DO like Dr Pepper...

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can resist sand. You can eat broken glass. You have a force field. You can breathe fire. You can shoot slime. You can throw lava.

natural enemy is Lickitung.

(Whew...a vegetarian diet...:))

Since when is eating broken glass a Vegetarian Diet???? Last I looked, broken glass is made from sand, etc.

And please don't slime me.....:lol:

i have 2 favorite colors so i did it twice with each one.... lol they were exactly the same description, different names and listed as each others natural enemies..... so i'm my own natural enemy?

Your Pokéname is:

Eetwo

You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of cows, Cherry Garcia and tea.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat) You can swim in maple syrup. You can eat jet fuel. You can shoot tahini. You can throw sand. You have cool shades.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Nidocow.

Since when is eating broken glass a Vegetarian Diet???? Last I looked, broken glass is made from sand, etc.

And please don't slime me.....:lol:

PICKY :rolleyes: PICKY...okay, I stand corrected. I should have said...thank goodness I do not have to eat...cows, small rodents, insects, wolves, bats...:eek:

Mmmm, this is suspicous-- me thinks you made it up Moksha -- AHA you did!!

This is what Moksha w/favorite color as black name would be:

Pikatwo

Your natural enemy is Vulcow.

Pikatwo, eh? Sounds ominously like that other character, you know, that dog with the cigar from Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Just hope that Vulcow doesn't do the hoof pinch thing or use formal logic.

Your Pokéname is:

Polimander

You live in the blazing deserts of Guatemala, and your diet consists mostly of insects, meatballs and Dr. Pepper.

You can spit force bolts. You can puke hot death. You can shoot kippers. You can spit ice bolts. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can resist sand. You can drink jet fuel. You have a full-body tattoo. You can shoot salt spikes. You can puke acid.

Your natural enemy is Mootung.

Character name: SNAKEPIT

Profile:

I live in the rivers of Australia, and my diet consists of mostly grass, berries, and kerosene. (totally sweet!!)

I can breathe poison, and lava

I can swim in jet fuel

I have a force field

I eat bricks

I have ten-inch claws

I can spit maple syrup

I can throw 8-track tapes

I can shoot slime (poor slime....)

My natural enemy is CLEPUFF