i need to find a good guy from this church

teresia

:cool:hai tell me what that different to you all...well i'am right now do research BOUT MORMON AND LDS .. to many different about that.some of mormon is fake some dont.. but no metter what they say i believe it that mormon is the truth and it happen to me....

well, it not happen when i was none those two and it not easy,,, i can say that elder andsome people was help me....i get so much struggle and lot of angry..it make me so unhealthy.. but i still say thank you so much that mormon willy get me fix some those thing.....

hai.. it not what you thing .. yes!!!! this is not side for dating or find love but it can be as well friendship for long time....sorry pam .. i did't yet put all my detail... but i have my own testimony from the day i meet this guy .. well is the missionary.. we both have same command.. you don't believe until now we still contact ...it been for 2 year half... now she already return to mssionary to back home...we both have side of sadness.. that why i lost him ..........................can you tell me my pal what if that good happen to you and you lost...???

hAI, sorry antess.. that not what i 'am gonna say if this not happen to me and i understand most of the some people have good testimony,,,i agree but maybe i'am different then you antess.. if this not happen to me i'am not gonna ask the silly question!!