Bad Joke?

Landy77

One of the worst April Fools jokes I ever thought up I never actually did. It was during the time that my husband was fighting cancer. At the time he had just gotten out of the hospital from having a Bone Marrow Transplant, he was at the time (I think) going through radiation, though he was getting better he was not out of the death radar yet.

When April Fools day arrived that year I got a terrible but wonderfully wicked thought for an April Fools joke. The joke would have happened like this:

I planned to e-mail everyone, all my friends, all my family and say, “I just don’t know how to say this, today (my husband) died from cancer. This has been such a terrible blow. I just don’t know how to take it all in just yet.” And then way down at the bottom “Haha! Just Kidding! April Fools!”

However, I decided that this would just be too mean of a joke and so I never did it. But it would have been such a great April Fools joke if I had done it.

Frankly, I can't even believe your admitting this. This would not have been a mean joke -- it would have been a sick, warped joke.

Perhaps you watched too many episodes of Bevis and Butthead while growing up.

One of the worst April Fools jokes I ever thought up I never actually did. It was during the time that my husband was fighting cancer. At the time he had just gotten out of the hospital from having a Bone Marrow Transplant, he was at the time (I think) going through radiation, though he was getting better he was not out of the death radar yet.

When April Fools day arrived that year I got a terrible but wonderfully wicked thought for an April Fools joke. The joke would have happened like this:

I planned to e-mail everyone, all my friends, all my family and say, “I just don’t know how to say this, today (my husband) died from cancer. This has been such a terrible blow. I just don’t know how to take it all in just yet.” And then way down at the bottom “Haha! Just Kidding! April Fools!”

However, I decided that this would just be too mean of a joke and so I never did it. But it would have been such a great April Fools joke if I had done it.

*gasps* Yikes!!! :eek: