Merry Christmas!

Guest sugarbay

M<span style=\'color:green\'>E<span style=\'color:red\'>R<span style=\'color:green\'>R<span style=\'color:red\'>Y<span style=\'color:green\'> C<span style=\'color:red\'>H<span style=\'color:green\'>R<span style=\'color:red\'>I<span style=\'color:green\'>S<span style=\'color:red\'>T<span style=\'color:green\'>M<span style=\'color:red\'>A<span style=\'color:green\'>S <span style=\'color:red\'>T<span style=\'color:green\'>O<span style=\'color:red\'>O <span style=\'color:green\'>O<span style=\'color:red\'>NE <span style=\'color:red\'>A<span style=\'color:green\'>N<span style=\'color:red\'>D <span style=\'color:green\'>A<span style=\'color:red\'>L<span style=\'color:green\'>L<span style=\'color:red\'>!<span style=\'color:green\'>!<span style=\'color:red\'>!</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span> :sparklygrin:

Originally posted by sugarbay@Dec 25 2005, 07:22 AM

Merry Christmas, everyone!

B)

What do you tell those in jail on Christmas Day? I kept it real...kept it simple, and told them:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 KJV

Merry Christmas EVERYONE :excl:

Originally posted by Josie@Dec 25 2005, 06:04 PM

You are doing a wonderful thing for those people.  I am sure your message was very much appreciated.

It turns out you were right. During service #4 (a female group), I asked them who they considered to be a Christian leader with utmost integrity, humility, and authority. I was looking for someone like Billy Graham. The point we were getting at was that whoever they chose, like Isaiah of old, if s/he were to come into God's presence, would fall down and ask for mercy--not stand proudly and list all the reasons God was lucky to have him/her on the team.

One of them says, "You." I responded, "Well...that's sweet. Now, let's get serious." Sure enough someone said Graham--a few other leaders were mentioned as well. But, that was sure an "Aw shucks!" moment. :blush:

Originally posted by prisonchaplain+Dec 26 2005, 02:12 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Josie@Dec 25 2005, 06:04 PM

You are doing a wonderful thing for those people.  I am sure your message was very much appreciated.

It turns out you were right. During service #4 (a female group), I asked them who they considered to be a Christian leader with utmost integrity, humility, and authority. I was looking for someone like Billy Graham. The point we were getting at was that whoever they chose, like Isaiah of old, if s/he were to come into God's presence, would fall down and ask for mercy--not stand proudly and list all the reasons God was lucky to have him/her on the team.

One of them says, "You." I responded, "Well...that's sweet. Now, let's get serious." Sure enough someone said Graham--a few other leaders were mentioned as well. But, that was sure an "Aw shucks!" moment. :blush:

AHHHHHHHHH now Chap. dont let your head get to big LOL! That was really nice! ;)