Funny Missionary Commercial

Melissa569

I guess this is about a fragrance, but the guy on the bike cracks me up whenever I watch this...

YouTube - Why LDS Missionaries are Sexy - LDS Missionary Video that'll knock your socks off!!

DISCLAIMER: I did not make the video, I simply stumbled upon it while browsing YouTube. I am fully aware that the scenario in the video is not realistic or accurate as far as real missionaries are concerned, and is not encouraged by the church. I realize that its only a joke. I do not think the sexual aspect of it is funny, I simply think the main character is comical.

Edited by Melissa569

I found nothing humorous in this. To me promoted a sexual side to a missionary that they are to avoid while on their mission. Plus the fact he wasn't with a companion and then goes into teach a bunch of women?

Plus Axe stinks. Sorry guys just my opinion.

No offense Pam but the target demographic for Axe doesn't want to be mauled by a pack of baked goods. Now if Axe was targeted at happily married men in their 40s that might be a different story. :P

I have a son that uses it and I have to air out my house each time he puts it on. UGHHHH

Don't get mad, get even. Find the most potent perfume you can and soak something of his in it it, bonus points if you soak his car seat in it. :diablo:

• 2 weeks later...