Leaving

Setheus

Guest sugarbay

Originally posted by Setheus@Jan 11 2006, 06:23 AM

I hearby resign as both Moderator and Member of LDSTalk.com

Please delete my membership. 

Setheus

Well, honesty is the best policy after all, right?

Originally posted by sugarbay+Jan 11 2006, 11:24 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Jan 11 2006, 06:23 AM

I hearby resign as both Moderator and Member of LDSTalk.com

Please delete my membership. 

Setheus

Well, honesty is the best policy after all, right?

There has to be a gigantic piece to this puzzle that I'm missing. Is Setheus playing a joke? Did something happen? Has he simply grown weary? I've only been here for about 3 months, and Seth's been a pervasive presence here, and I've heard so many positive reports about him. Suddenly, this most cryptic goodbye? And, a few equally cryptic responses?

Such mystery! :ph34r::dontknow::mellow:

I think he just had to make a decision that was right for him, like we all have to do a time or two in our lives.

Those who have appreciated his wit and wisdom should just wish him good luck and sign the guest book so he knows he will be missed by many of us.

Thank you for your kind words those of you who would have missed me....

However I didnt write this, my IDIOT friend did as a joke on me. I left myself logged on as I always do and he used my computer to check email and did this while I was out of the room. I didnt know until this evening that he'd done that when came to chat.

Anyways, On another note, there are a couple of people here that I have wronged on a personal level and for that I want to make a public apology. You know who you are.

Setheus.

Originally posted by Setheus@Jan 11 2006, 10:43 PM

However I didn't write this, my IDIOT friend did as a joke on me.  I left myself logged on as I always do and he used my computer to check email and did this while I was out of the room.  I didn't know until this evening that he'd done that when came to chat. 

Anyways, On another note, there are a couple of people here that I have wronged on a personal level and for that I want to make a public apology.  You know who you are.

Setheus.

Setheus,

I'm glad that you are not leaving. :)

I've enjoyed reading your post and I think that you are doing a great job as moderator! :D

Guest sugarbay

However I didnt write this, my IDIOT friend did as a joke on me. I left myself logged on as I always do and he used my computer to check email and did this while I was out of the room. I didnt know until this evening that he'd done that when came to chat.

Anyways, On another note, there are a couple of people here that I have wronged on a personal level and for that I want to make a public apology. You know who you are.

Setheus.

Who said that you can fool some of the people some of the time, etc. etc. but you can't fool all of the people all of the time?

What kind of friends do you HAVE that would know where to go on this site to type that thing in about leaving? With a friend like that, who would need a formidable enemy,eh? Know what I mean? B)

We have decided as a team (Heather & Staff) That Setheus will not be returning to the board at this time. This will be explained later by heather, she will detail it as she feels necessary

. The names of those involved will not be mentioned at that time. However, at this time he will ( NOT ) be returning and that is permenent. Please do not send emails to heather or the mods asking why? or asking us to bring him back. Heather will answer what she feels you need to know, please remember this is her board and respect that.

Sincerely

The moderating Team

I understand your desire not to be bombarded with e-mails, but I do hope that we can be informed on the situation. As I'm sure you guys understand, you get to feel like you know people after posting with them for so long.

Whatever happened with this particular poster would not come as a surprise to me, since I realized that some things were fishy a while back. I still think he was a pretty cool guy and am concerned with what happened. And I know there are many who feel the same way.

Please do consider sharing what you can.

Thanks!