The World's Smallest Political Quiz

prisonchaplain

How do you think I feel. If my parents found out I was a liberal (apparently), who knows how they'd react. :)

Just self-identify as an independent. That'll keep Mom and Pop off your trail. As a libertarian, I value private property and that is clean; I'll help you sue the Mega-Corps who are polluting your backyard.

In return, would you agree to protest at the Federal Reserve building with my friends and I?

We're going to go all Andrew Jackson on the Central Bank. :D

Regards,

Kawazu

/end semi-hypothetical fictionalizing.

Just self-identify as an independent. That'll keep Mom and Pop off your trail. As a libertarian, I value private property and that is clean; I'll help you sue the Mega-Corps who are polluting your backyard.

In return, would you agree to protest at the Federal Reserve building with my friends and I?

We're going to go all Andrew Jackson on the Central Bank. :D

Regards,

Kawazu

/end semi-hypothetical fictionalizing.

I assume our picket signs will be 100% recycled post-consumer content?

You might be better off with a E-Book Reader and a magnifying glasses on that one.

Good. There is nothing more persuasive than presenting a block of text which one has not read and demanding that one's audience absorb every single word.:)

However, since the Amazon Kindle is presumably manufactured in an Asian country with lax labor regulation, I am surprised that a liberal such as yourself would permit the e-book reader at our protest.

Edited by Kawazu

Good. There is nothing more persuasive than presenting a block of text which one has not read and demanding that one's audience absorb every single word.:)

However, since the Amazon Kindle is presumably manufactured in an Asian country with lax labor regulation, I am surprised that a liberal such as yourself would permit the e-book reader at our protest.

I wouldn't touch a kindle with an 11' pole but that has nothing to do with their manufacture, but their use license. Would going European be suitable for labor law purposes? You've got the iLiad (Neatherlands) and Bookeen (France).

* Of course chances are those are made in some factory in Asia, like components from both of our computers.

Edited by Dravin