Online Missionaries

wrightelderca

Starting a Forum is different, but I will get used to it. I am an Online Missionary serving in the Santa Rosa, California Mission. Our purpose is like unto any other finding tool, even the World Wide Web. We are to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the Restored Gospel through Faith in Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. My purpose is to "do what He wants done, and to Say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of His latter-day work." How great is our calling? By using the Internet we have been able to expand the veriety of Missionary tools in which the Lord has provided for us. Please support us in this calling. I know it may be hard for few to understand, but please support what an Apostle has called us to do. We have been able to reach many people over the lines of technology, teach from many different states, and even countries. Our Heavenly Father Has blessed us with this oppertunity to share the gospel. Let us be worthy and willing to serve. Lets us share the Message of the Restoration of the Gospel. Thank you for your support, understanding and love.

Elder Cameron Wright

Hi Elder!

Welcome to the forum. I remember how cool it was having a cousin being one of the first missionaries in Russia. Now you get to be one of the first missionaries fishing for souls by sitting at a computer.

It will be interesting to see how you folks fare. Here's hoping people get baptized because of your efforts.

One thing, you didn't start a forum, you started a thread on a forum. One other thing, say what you have to say once only. Saying it more than once is spam, and will get deleted.

So, how's life in Santa Rosa? Are you getting much flak for proposition 8?

LM

Edited by Loudmouth_Mormon

Welcome. I been on the internett for 10+ years doing unofficial internett mision work. I love this work. Answering questions on line is really nice. A bit over a year ago came a man on teh finnish LDS.net site asking about the church. A frend of nine and I told him a lot ... he went to church and was babtized. He loves the church. An other man found a very questionable mormonismi site where there are a lot of anties, but he scammed through them and become a very strong member with vaccination against antiwork right from the beginning.... :D

Enjoy your mision, we send the people to you.