Weight Loss in 2011

pam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've really ramped up my backpacking. I try to get out six days a week with a 32 lb. pack and I go 4.1 miles in about 70 minutes. Once I get that down to 60 minutes I'm going to add another mile. 5 miles has been my target, I may push it to 6. Two months or so at this pace = -12 lbs.

I'm in!

I have a lot to lose though. I tried weight loss in 2011 and ended up gaining instead.

My husband started this new routine after he gained a jillion pounds after he herniated a few discs on his back. He went into physical therapy last... May, I think it was... and he lost all jillion pounds already. He just needs to muscle up so he'll fit back in his old pants. I'm getting annoyed that it seems soooo easy for him!

Okay, so he signed me up at the Y. I'm doing the full cycle weights - light weights more reps circuit in addition to the treadmill. But, with school starting and my dad getting worse, I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. So, I need to get back up to speed on it. I need accountability partners.

So, Bini. What do you want me to do to get on your buddy list?

• 3 months later...
Guest levi992
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Weight loss 2011 best tips i think is that to exercise daily go to the gym and diet is also good, and swimming is the exercise to the weight loss 2011, and last is most important part to weight loss is that running is the best tip to the 2011 weight loss.fitness classes Libertyville

Edited by levi992