Opinions on...

Guest tbaird22

Guest tbaird22

the book known as The Kolob Theorem? I just finished reading it the other day (im now working as a roofer out of town so staying in a hotel gives me a lot of time to read) and i find the speculations very intriguing so i was wondering what others thought of the book. The hardest part to grasp for me personally is the idea of confining God the Father to the space of one galaxy. Although I can see why God would only need so much space if he is constantly reusing previous planets, stars, etc. Thoughts?

the book known as The Kolob Theorem? I just finished reading it the other day (im now working as a roofer out of town so staying in a hotel gives me a lot of time to read) and i find the speculations very intriguing so i was wondering what others thought of the book. The hardest part to grasp for me personally is the idea of confining God the Father to the space of one galaxy. Although I can see why God would only need so much space if he is constantly reusing previous planets, stars, etc. Thoughts?

A complete, total, utter waste of time, and an embarrassment to boot.

The bad in it begins with the title. A theory/theorem is something that can be tested scientifically. This one cannot be. Therefore it isn't even a theory, but a hypothesis at best. Personally, I believe it is a wild guess made up by someone who wanted to publish a book.