My prayers have been answered.

rock on. nice pug you have in your avatar too :)

Yes, this past week was one of the most stressful of my life and my faith in Heavenly Father was not in vain. I adopted my pug last August. He's 5 years old. His name was "Pugsley" which I thought was absolutely LAME!!! So I renamed him Henry, something similar sounding and fitting for his look. I never knew I could love a pet as much as I do him. Just having him as a pet proves to me God exists. I literally have felt my dog's spiritual love for me and I'm dreading the day he will pass away. He's like my first child haha. Pugs ROCK.

After much stress, praying, and hard work, I have found a bishop to marry me. Hip hip hoooooraaaaaaaaaaaay! :cool:

Aren't they already supposed to be married to be a Bishop? :P

Thanks all! I know I worded it funny, I'm not personally marrying a Bishop. My fiance and I found a Bishop to perform the wedding ceremony! wooohooo, now I can start to extinguish my bitterness towards church-members who are not undrstanding and unwilling to help less active members.