Alabama saying hello

Paw_Paw_Drew

Hello from Alabama. I stumbled upon this site surfing today and since I have been interested in prepping for many years I thought I would check it out. I am not of the Morman faith but have great respect for it and hope that is ok.

Tag exceeds limit so here it is:

Anyone can count the seeds in a apple but only god can count the apples in a seed.

Hello from Alabama. I stumbled upon this site surfing today and since I have been interested in prepping for many years I thought I would check it out. I am not of the Morman faith but have great respect for it and hope that is ok.

Tag exceeds limit so here it is:

Anyone can count the seeds in a apple but only god can count the apples in a seed.

Paw_Paw_Paw_Drew: Hello I am a black mormon prayerlady, daughter, mother, and sister of the church that I do believe is mighty and true. I was born in Tucaloosa Alabama, although resides in Las Vegas, Nevada now. It is a wonderful web site for non-members and members that loves eachother so much. Our Heavenly father, whom the rightegous judge that loves each and everyone one of us, whom is forgiven for all our sins through love in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! Welcome and enjoy.