Patriarchal blessing

Abatrax

I think it really depends on when you, yourself, feels ready. Don't feel pressured into getting it too soon. You should learn all about it and what happens and what the blessing is for. A lot of my friends got theirs around the same time, but I waited till May of this year, right before I turned 19, and right before I got my mission call.

It's an amazing experience, and you should be ready and spiritually prepared for it.

I got mine when I was 15. My brother got his when he was 18. But, we both went to get our interview for it from the bishop the same exact day.....without even telling each other, our parents or anyone. We both kept it really secret. And then I walked out of the bishops office and realized what was going on xD.

Anywas. Don't let anyone pressure you. If your going on a mission and your 19 get it soon though :)

mine is such a blessing in my life.

I think it really depends on when you, yourself, feels ready. Don't feel pressured into getting it too soon. You should learn all about it and what happens and what the blessing is for. A lot of my friends got theirs around the same time, but I waited till May of this year, right before I turned 19, and right before I got my mission call.

It's an amazing experience, and you should be ready and spiritually prepared for it.

this is good avice.

I would pray about it, since the Lord will let you know when it is time. Not only has mine increased my testimony, but watching others get it has increased mine as well.

I took my cousin in for his and there was one part the Patriarch could not have possibly known about my cousin that was mentioned. It sent a chill through me while I heard it.