Proliferation Of Mysterious "cellular" Towers

79scholar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jason,

Yes, it's actually 4.25am now...I do sleep sometimes. At the moment I'm sort of confined to my bedroom most of the day/night, as the doc thinks I cracked my ankle when dancing the other wkend, and my right leg is also painful below the knee...so I've spent hours in my bed reading, watching TV and just sleeping...partly due to the pain killers I'm taking.

On the other hand, even when I'm not in this situation, I do find it difficult to sleep without sleeping pills, and can stay up all night even when I've taken my sleeper if my mind is active enough...

This is my first 'overnight' stint on the pc since hurting my legs :)

Dancing? Where the tables that high off the ground? :D

LOL Dr. T.

With my history of leg injuries/ankle sprains, I don't need a table to fall off!!

In fact, I was at a Thin Lizzy tribute gig, and was very, very drunk! :blush:

I cannot recall many of the events of that evening, but have found extra pictures on my camera of me and my friend looking drunk and silly :D so we must have moved onto the dancefloor and joined some other people...at some stage I have obviously gone over on my left ankle...have possibly cracked it or just badly sprained it, the doc. said he thought he could see a small crack on the x-ray, and have also landed on all fours so my knees are bruised too.

Just below my right knee, inner side, I am bruised, slightly swollen and in extreme pain when I try to bend my knee joint...the x-ray didn't apparently show any damage, so presume this is also just badly sprained, but is still very painful!! The ankle isn't as painful now as it's in plaster, but I'm not supposed to bear weight on it, which is very difficult.

So Doc, what do you think, can you give me a diagnosis? lol, I'm going to the fracture clinic on Monday for a re-assessment of the injuries and am dreading having to keep the pot on my leg longer or having to have one on my right leg as well...teehee...

Thanks for the info pushka! Somehow I'm not surprised American citizens are never informed of the hazards by these 3G towers. I still remember when Americans laughed about the claims that cell phones caused cancer.

:usaflag:

Americans are informed of the dangers...prehaps we are just not as paronoid as say... someone who thinks these towers are used for "mind control" or *laughs to self* to "repel imminent invasion" :lol:

Are you not an American citizen?

Josh B)

<div class='quotemain'>

Thanks for the info pushka! Somehow I'm not surprised American citizens are never informed of the hazards by these 3G towers. I still remember when Americans laughed about the claims that cell phones caused cancer.

:usaflag:

Americans are informed of the dangers...prehaps we are just not as paronoid as say... someone who thinks these towers are used for "mind control" or *laughs to self* to "repel imminent invasion" :lol:

Are you not an American citizen?

Josh B)

It always comes back to "those crazy Americans"! :patriot:

:lookaround:

I really love it when the builders take a cell tower, paint the mast brown, and stick metal branches with plastic leaves on it.

They think it will help it blend in to the surroundings, but the tower ends up looking like one of those $39 artificial trees from Wal-Mart.

Take this cell tower for instance, cleverly disguised as a native plant:

http://geomicro.utk.edu/images/Arrival/cell%20tower.jpg

Gee, I wish I had Palm Trees that grew to be that tall!!!

I really love it when the builders take a cell tower, paint the mast brown, and stick metal branches with plastic leaves on it.

They think it will help it blend in to the surroundings, but the tower ends up looking like one of those $39 artificial trees from Wal-Mart.

LOL :lol:

Josh B)

I've seen some ugly ones made to look like pine trees. They really stick out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some interesting sites about this technology:

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/faketree.htm

http://www.utilitycamo.com/sites.html