Does anyone carry on interfaith conversations in real life?

prisonchaplain

This past week I have just completed reading a book titled "Mormon's Believe What?! Fact and Fiction about A Rising Religion (The punctuation is correct), authored by Gary C. Lawrence. I found that Lawrence (a member of the LDS church) did a wonderful job of explaining many of the questions that non LDS members (and perhaps even a few newer LDS members) have about the church. Lawrence is in addition to being an author, a pollister an statustician. He dispels many of the myths and much of the confision that others have about the church. I highly recommend this book. It is not an official church puplication, but I even recommended this book to my Stake President. And I think PC you would enjoy it as well. :)

I'll give this Amazon.com: Mormons Believe . . . What?!: Fact and Fiction About a Rising Religion (9780982039120): Gary C. Lawrence: Books a gander in the near future.

Hidden

I have a co-worker who is from Iran and has an unusual religion, it starts with a "B" and I can never remember the name of it. I've had some conversations with him about religion because he seems more open minded than some of my other co-workers. Most people run when you try to bring up religion.

Bahai?