Most Disgusting Network on TV

HoosierGuy

Basically in a nutshell, my moms good friend who is now deceased has a sister that at the time had no tv, cable, in there house. Mind you, this was the 1980s. I really did feel a sense of peace in there home. I never did ask why but because of there christian lifestyle, I can pretty much guess as to why they did not have one.

Once I asked a teacher "in the twenty years of teaching, what did the smartest students have in common?". He said, "they did not have Tv's in there house and one did not have a computer"

They all talk talk talk too much without much informing going on, I find myself going to the internet more and more. I do agree with the 'missing pretty white girl' phenomenon. I haven't seen any stories in the past few months on the main cable news channels about missing kids who aren't white (or cute and white) but they are out there.

We get most of our news on the Weather Channel. Really when the storms were going on all the so called news channels were still covering some hollywood stuff. Good music on the weather channel as well.

Yeah tv is just the worst it's ever been. I watch The Middle and that's about all.