The Army Of God

Winnie G

Its a LDS comedy :sparklygrin:

Some of the things we talked about were what happens when you get mixed up with anti Mormon mindset. What one book could do to your spirit, your self worth, which destroys your faith. How the Holy Ghost leaves and the advisory moves in for the spiritual kill.

It was funny and sweet and makes you cry and smile. I cannot wait for the sequel. Army of God 2

I liked the best two years but this one I feel in love with.

Its a LDS comedy :sparklygrin:

Some of the things we talked about were what happens when you get mixed up with anti Mormon mindset. What one book could do to your spirit, your self worth, which destroys your faith. How the Holy Ghost leaves and the advisory moves in for the spiritual kill.

It was funny and sweet and makes you cry and smile. I cannot wait for the sequel. Army of God 2

I liked the best two years but this one I feel in love with.

Hi Winnie....I think the title is "God's Army" and BTW, God's Army II States of Grace is out on DVD....it's excellent....

Here's a link to the movie trailer:

http://www.statesofgrace.com/trailer.html

:lol: GB-UK that's funny. I've known missionaries who've played pranks like that, so i had a good laugh at that too. I thought the whole movie was great. I laughed & cried & could really relate to the struggles & need for personal faith. Richard Dutcher has a real gift. I can't wait to see the next movie.