What is the absolute strangest thing that you have ever seen that no one else could POSSIBLY beleive

I mentioned it here four years ago. Had a vision I was on the beach. Had something like a radio in my hand. I look on the sand and it had lots of debris on the beach "palm leaves, wood, random articles. IT was a very hot a humid area of the planet "tropical". I looked behind me, a whole city/village wiped out totally wet". I then snapped out of it and told my wife "The greatest earthquake in history is going to happen on Christmas day". That vision/dream was on December 22-23 2004. On Christmas/or boxing day depending on what part of the planet you lived, the Indian Ocean Tsunami hit Indonesia as well as other countries killing 200,000 people. Ive had other little events occur that are unexplainable so believe that god or HG listens to me.

My oldest daughter is fascinated with her pretty self, and likes to take self-portraits using my cell phone. I get a kick out of seeing all these pictures of her and her strange hand contortions. At least she doesn't do duck lips :lol:

On the OP's topic, When my youngest was 5 days old she rolled from her front to her back. I completely doubted my eyes thinking I was sleep-deprived...and she did it again. And I still didn't believe it. Next time she did it when both my husband and I were in the room, and neither of us believed it. We told the doctor and he was very nice when he told us that babies just don't do that at that age lol. So then she did it again lol. She was our magic baby for about a week and then just stopped rolling until she was the 'right' age lol. I really wish I had video tape!

You were the very strange child yourself. When you were a bit over a year we went to the SF zoo. We were waiting for something and put you in the toddler swing. We pushed you a couple of times then sat down to watch. You were our first child so we werent too surprised when you started swinging by yourself until we noticed a dad and his 4/5 year old boy in another swing. He saw you swing and obviously became upset when his own son, much older, had to be pushed. He tried to get him to swing by himself to no avail. Poor kid.

You also were the only toddler I ever saw that did perfect belly dance rolls. Totally cracked me up.

I mentioned it here four years ago. Had a vision I was on the beach. Had something like a radio in my hand. I look on the sand and it had lots of debris on the beach "palm leaves, wood, random articles. IT was a very hot a humid area of the planet "tropical". I looked behind me, a whole city/village wiped out totally wet". I then snapped out of it and told my wife "The greatest earthquake in history is going to happen on Christmas day". That vision/dream was on December 22-23 2004. On Christmas/or boxing day depending on what part of the planet you lived, the Indian Ocean Tsunami hit Indonesia as well as other countries killing 200,000 people. Ive had other little events occur that are unexplainable so believe that god or HG listens to me.

Wow.. Thank you very much for sharing this. It sounds as though you truly do have a gift. Please feel free to share any other stories. I am sure we would all love to hear them! Thanks!

You were the very strange child yourself. When you were a bit over a year we went to the SF zoo. We were waiting for something and put you in the toddler swing. We pushed you a couple of times then sat down to watch. You were our first child so we werent too surprised when you started swinging by yourself until we noticed a dad and his 4/5 year old boy in another swing. He saw you swing and obviously became upset when his own son, much older, had to be pushed. He tried to get him to swing by himself to no avail. Poor kid.

You also were the only toddler I ever saw that did perfect belly dance rolls. Totally cracked me up.

Sounds like you guys have a family of over achievers!;):P