I need some help..

SkierDude27

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I just made an account seeking advice. I am 15 and was talking inappropriately with a young woman for 3 nights in a row. Sunday through Tuesday and just couldn't get control of myself. Tonight I watched a video of girls making out. Then I Googled breasts. I also touched the young women's breasts. She had clothing on though. What should I do? I need help! I'm so done with this. I feel like a monster. It's like I all of a sudden over the course of three days released a ton of built up testosterone. I also got my recommend for my patriarchal blessing 2 weeks ago but still haven't gotten it. What do i do? Please help me

Guest LiterateParakeet

I agree with Dahlia and Vort...

You are not a monster. Just a hormonal teenage boy, however, you are right that you need to change your behavior. As Vort said, your Bishop can help you with that. He won't think you are a monster either, he sees these kinds of problems all the time. He should lovingly help you to do just what you have expressed here you want to do...to change/repent.

Your Bishop may or may not delay your Patriarchal Blessing...but as soon as you are able, get that. I think you will find it very helpful. My teenagers have all gotten theirs in the last year and found it very helpful.

Feeling guilt is a good thing.Its a warning signal that something is not right.You are having normal feelings but need to learn how to keep them under control.Go talk to your Bishop he knows what to do.He has the keys to know what Heavenly Father wants you to do and will know what to say to help you overcome this.

Skierdude, you are not a monster. You are 15. Have a talk with your Bishop (and your dad if you can).

You have realized your need to repent, and are on the right track!!

My only other advice...please, please, do not view any other inappropriate pictures. Remember that your brain is like a computer and will store that information forever. You don't need it in there! You have so much more to learn and think about.

Keep on, keepin on!

Guest SquidMom

Just admitting to yourself, (and others), that what you did was wrong can be the hardest part. Nowadays, it is "socially acceptable", and even expected for teenage boys to do these things. I admire you for your strength in your values. As most of the country has such low moral expectations, it will only get more difficult to stay on the path. Seek forgiveness and guidance from your bishop, talk to your dad about how you are feeling. They will support you, and hopefully that will make the journey through teenager-hood less difficult. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...