Share Your Testimonies

M_T_E

I initiated this topic a few years ago, which I think you'll find edifying. It feels odd to see that some of the of the folks that I interacted with back then have since been banned. Perhaps more folks will share their testimonies. Mine is interspersed throughout my blog, if you're interested.

http://www.lds.net/forums/prayers-testimonies/10069-your-book-mormon-story.html

Edited by skalenfehl

I initiated this topic a few years ago, which I think you'll find edifying. It feels odd to see that some of the of the folks that I interacted with back then have since been banned. Perhaps more folks will share their testimonies. Mine is interspersed throughout my blog, if you're interested.

http://www.lds.net/forums/prayers-testimonies/10069-your-book-mormon-story.html

Thank you!

Not sure how I ended up posting this under the advice board.

Mebmers who have been inactive on the forums for a while will show up as banned but they are not banned. Someone else could explain it better but its what I read somewhere.

Not true. Anyone showing as banned has been banned from the site. Not because they have been inactive.

Not true. Anyone showing as banned has been banned from the site. Not because they have been inactive.

Thinker I saw was banned after asking why I felt I was Agnostic. Not sure the real reasons behind his departure were.

Is there such a thing as an 'unban' button? :P

Thinker I saw was banned after asking why I felt I was Agnostic. Not sure the real reasons behind his departure were.

Is there such a thing as an 'unban' button? :P

Sure there is. Do we use it? Hmmmm maybe once or twice.