When Your Chocolate Craving is Out of Control

MorningStar

So we're in Relief Society and our teacher has a beautiful gift bag on the table with colorful tissue paper. She asks us to guess what's in it. My friend says, "Chocolate!"

She gives us a hint, "It's the greatest gift from God."

Me: Still chocolate?

Turns out it's empty. It's the gift of the Holy Ghost. I ask my friend, "If the Holy Ghost can take the form of a dove, shouldn't there be Dove chocolate in there?!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If the Holy Ghost can take the form of a dove, shouldn't there be Dove chocolate in there?!"

1) If that were true, there would be a lot more Catholics in the world. (Transubstantiation joke).

2) I'm going upstairs right now to make a French Silk pie just to spite you.

Apparently I'm suffering a fit of compassion:

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

1 Coffee Mug
4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)

(If you want the molten cake variety, you can swirl in a long drizzle of Hershey's chocolate syrup before baking).

I've been watching cooking shows all morning, and with the Superbowl being just around the corner, of course nacho dishes have been the primary focus. So aside from chocolate pretty much always sounding good, I've just been craving baked nachos, layered with beans and cheese and other tasty goodness. Funny thing is, we don't ever eat nachos, like ever. It's true, though, you eat with your eyes! And I've done a ton of that today.

I've been watching cooking shows all morning, and with the Superbowl being just around the corner, of course nacho dishes have been the primary focus. So aside from chocolate pretty much always sounding good, I've just been craving baked nachos, layered with beans and cheese and other tasty goodness. Funny thing is, we don't ever eat nachos, like ever. It's true, though, you eat with your eyes! And I've done a ton of that today.

Beefche and I are planning a 'Nacho Bar' for the two of us for the Super Bowl.

Now I really want chocolate. Thanks for nothing.

I don't want the chocolate! I want skinny jeans! ARGH!!

Well, see, now you're contradicting yourself. Which is it? :P

Here's some dark chocolate for you. It's healthy, right?

Posted Image

Edited by Wingnut