Back - Well kind of

Jennarator

So I have been gone from here for a very long time. Mostly just really busy, but also a little depressed and discouraged.

Been trying to loose weight, but the baby won't let me work out. He only wants mom to hold him, and if I put him down, he follows my to work out and he could get hurt, so that's why I am so very discouraged. I want my old clothes back sooooo bad! But a size 2 is a very long, long ways away.

I have a daughter turning 12 in a few days. That is crazy!! A son turning 12 in a couple months. So we have already starting the youth thing with new beginnings last night. I don't have time any more at all. I have been meaning to get my hair cut for months. I guess I am a bit overwhelmed.

My baby turns one at the end of the month! Yikes! Guess I haven't been on here in a while. He was just born last I was really on here much.

Okay, not that many of you really care, but now you are caught up anyways. LOL!

I probably won't have much chance to post on here. :lol:

Put the baby in a play pen while you work out. I see this with young mothers in my ward; I almost stepped on a baby that was allowed to crawl around while we were working in the kitchen.

I don't know why young mothers won't use this tool so they can have some peace and the baby isn't underfoot when work (or work outs) needs to be done.

It sounds like your hands are full - I bet those tweens could help out a bit so you could have a moment to yourself.

It's not your fault your baby screams when put in the playpen, neither of mine liked them until they were 2 1/2. Then they were all 'ohhh what is this strange, alien device?' I would recommend walks with baby in jogging stroller or baby backpack.

It's good to hear you again!