Insanity

FreeForA11

~ I've only done the first episode of it ~twice before school started and exercises had to go on the "if there is still time" list... But It did feel rewarding after I did it... You feel more energy and actually feel like being more active ... ~ What I did hear that insanity is the best for overall weight loss! I watched YouTube videos of peoples progress that lost up to 40 pound doing it ... and apparently it looks like everyone can accomplish it!!~ There have been 300 pound people doing it .. even though they can't do each exercise for as long as Shaun T.. they still progress and get great results for 1st time try!!

I really want to continue doing it for the 4 months of summer break once school is out :D

I was wondering how many of you guys here have done the Insanity program? I did it before my mission and wow its a killer but rewarding in the end. And now I'm starting it up again. Anyone else have experiences with it?

I'm the father of five. I have worked the Insanity program on a daily basis for over twenty years.

I'm on the same program as Vort, but I've only been a mom for 11 years. However, I have 2-year-old twins, so I do a super-intense Insanity program. It hasn't lost me any weight though. ;)

More on topic I've been doing Turbo Fire the last 3 months, which is still Beachbody and I think a lot like Insanity but better for women. My friend did Insanity and her thighs got so muscular she went up a pant size, which is NOT what a woman wants to get from working out! So I think it's great for men. As for me, I haven't lost pounds but I've lost a little in inches, and I'm so much stronger and have lots of stamina, plus I look much leaner than I did.

As a Beachbody Coach, I did it a few years ago. I've since returned to my preference, which is powerlifting and various conditioning favorites, though I'm still a BB Coach and also a personal trainer. Insanity is very effective when done properly and while following the nutrition guide. Oh, and land softly! Your knees will thank you!

I'm the father of five. I have worked the Insanity program on a daily basis for over twenty years.

Sounds like fun haha.

Ya its really good for weight loss if you push yourself and after you do the program you can play any sport and be really good at it with your body. Right now I'm 20lbs over weight(20lb more than before the mission), so it will be pretty easy to lose that 20lb and get my body back after the program.

I did P90X for the 90 days while I was deployed to Afghanistan and loved it. When I finished it I started Insanity and it kicked my butt (in a good way). Now I do a combination of P90X, insanity, and other stuff. I do like having a program that has a bunch of good stuff in it to help me focus my workout and think these types of programs are great.