Random BYU Smooches

Bini

Dude, that one guy may have violated the honor code, implicit honor code, he took what appeared 30 minutes of kissing her.

He was stealing other wholesome, young, and handsome returned missionaries time and opportunity for a good smooch. Easily, thirty other man could have lip locked with this young lady, but NOOO, he had to be selfish. :lol:

I surely liked the hopeful qualification question typically asked, "Are you serious?"

Yes, while single at BYU, I would have kissed her also....maybe. Just saying.

Yeah, but what if the stranger is pretty and has red hair?

I still find it oogy. As an aside, can I just say that the hunger some people seem to get in their eyes concerning people with red hair is creepy. As a red head I've had people look at my hair with a far off look while murmuring some expression of admiration for the color of my hair, often a somewhat gushy, "I love red heads." It often makes me feel like they're trying to figure out how to add me to their collection or something.

"I love red heads." It often makes me feel like they're trying to figure out how to add me to their collection or something.

I love red hair. I get red highlights, but I'd dye it as red as Sideshow Bob if I thought I could doso and still hold a job. :D I remember being on a message board where a woman posted a picture of herself and kids. She had beautiful red hair and I told her so. She said that she always hated her hair and thought no one would marry her because of it!

People are so strange. We all want what we are not.

When I was younger and in Catholic school, the parish priest would come in on St Patrick's day and bless the Patricks and Patricias. I think this was because he was a Patrick; I don't think it's done everywhere. Still, I remember getting blessed on my Saint's Day and feeling very special.

Edited by dahlia
thought of something else