Birthdaygift for sick (dying?) old father?

Ulder

Did you ask your mom for ideas?

Another thought: Treat your mom to a massage for your father's birthday. I'm sure she would appreciate it, and your father would be happy to have her pampered, even on his birthday. A happy wife is a great gift for any father.

the best thing you can do for your dad and mom...is give of yourself....your time...spend the weekend with them..just being with you is the best gift....imho

or take them on a trip to the ocean, or mountains,apark, what ever they like where do u live? or watch a uplifting movie, movie night popcorn or what ever....or take them to a nice dinner..or to visit family...

again the best thing is you just spending precious time with them time is precious it goes sooo fast too fast.......

let us know what udesided to do....:)

Edited by Roseslipper

Guest LiterateParakeet

How about a subscription to audible.com?

I don't use it so I don't know exactly how it works, but I have friends who love it. It is audio books. . .that way he could listen when your mom is busy, or she could sit and listen with him.

ETA: John Doe gave me an idea...a digital photo frame loaded with tons of family pics.

Thank you for all your advice. Me and my loved one are going to visit them for sure, and hopefully my gf:S oldest daughter (grown up) will come along too, they have never met, only talked on the phone and sent letters, i think they will enjoy meting her in person. Im thinking about surprising them with her...

good surprise :)