Be on the look out for.....

bytor2112

I have seen at least three different photos of different men and people claiming they are the ones that did the bombing. The news is saying they won't release photos. I worry innocent people will be tortured or shunned because of this, by people that are angry about the bombing. I think we need to wait until the news release the photos, just to be safe.

How horrible would it be to have your photo allover the web if you are innocent? Of the three different photos I saw, I bet at lease one is innocent, I hope his life doesn't turn horrible because he happen to have a black backpack, heck I have a black backpack, and if I was running that day, I would have had it with me.....

Looks like they did release some photos and video.

My questions (not fact at all) is did anyone hear that one of them was deported the day of the bombing? I heard a rumor that Obama sent someone home fast. I heard the news released that information then took it off line.

What I read was that the individual was a Saudi National on a student visa, and that prior to the bombing his visa had been revoked due to links with terroristic activity. He was in the process of being deported when he waived deportation and volunteered to return home, only to *possibly* set up the bomb attack in Boston.

Now, however he is will be detained and his deportation status may be suspended unitl the resolution of the investigation and/or trial if it goes that far.

Remember that all of this is only if he's really the guy that did it, and even at that it's only if any of the above I've written is even remotely true.

What I read was that the individual was a Saudi National on a student visa, and that prior to the bombing his visa had been revoked due to links with terroristic activity. He was in the process of being deported when he waived deportation and volunteered to return home, only to *possibly* set up the bomb attack in Boston.

Now, however he is will be detained and his deportation status may be suspended unitl the resolution of the investigation and/or trial if it goes that far.

Remember that all of this is only if he's really the guy that did it, and even at that it's only if any of the above I've written is even remotely true.

Ya, I usually give the media a few weeks after events like this to actually start putting out *factual* information rather than conjecture and rumor and info provided by "anonymous sources". I stick to getting my information from the live news conferences (not the heavily edited "recaps") involving the people doing the actual footwork.

The Saudi National isn't one of the two guys that the FBI is looking for now. That young man was burned in the blast and taken to a hospital. He was questioned there. They checked his apartment and apparently cleared him in connection with the Boston bombing. But as I understand it, in the process of investigating him they found he's related to some royal or political family from Saudi and connected with terrorist cells of some kind. So he is to be deported. That story seems to be changing daily so none of that may be true anymore.

The two suspects are just a couple of guys walking through the crowd with backpacks and the FBI says they have footage of one of them setting down a backpack next to the kid who died. I don't know why they think the other guy is involved except that they were walking together...more or less.