Introduction

sampea

I got stumbled on this site by accident and so I had to sign in. Now, the site kept on telling me that I have not intriduced myself yet. So I have to force myself for an introduction even when I have no need to. There was a lesson this Sunday about "The laws of consecration" and so I was interested in searching more about it but then it led me into this place. So folks, I am fairly new about social media, and am not comfortable at all by introducing myself, all I wanted is some info about the subject that I was interested about.

I was looking for an introduction link but I could not see one.

This may very much be the only time i enter these kinds of sites. So happy forum everyone!

Guest Doctrine

Welcome, and if you stick around you will hear all kinds of ideas about the law of consecration. Lol.

What kind of questions did you have so we could help answer them.

Greetings :) we'll be happy to answer to the best we can. You probably will want to start a question thread in the LDS Gospel discussion forum. the more specific the question the easier it will be to answer ^.^

welcome again and I hope you can find what youre looking for.