Husband might be in trouble

pooter1

Who said it was positive? I missed that. It was wrong to yell at her in front of the kids.I don't see where you got that. He has already apoligized to couple of the youth and he is going to tell him how wrong he was at church on Sunday.

Not anything u have said, I'm probably highly sensitive to this situation as something very similar happened in our ward not that long ago and the rebuke happened when one person stormed into a class a let fly on the other. Only for us it was a primary class. Took a little bit to clean up the mess. As you can imagine there were some unhappy parents of primary children.

For those suggesting that the teens got a positive lesson out of this incident. I'm curious as to what lesson they think that is. Maybe open the scriptures and start with contention. I just can't see a positive side to anyone rebuking another to tears in a youth class, sorry.

I can also open the scriptures and read where Jesus cleansed the temple.

There are times in life when a bully has to be confronted.

At least one teen came away with "Brother _______ sure loves his wife". Kids aren't in a bubble. They watch adults. I'm sure they have watched the sister who has been behaving badly to everyone. So what would you have them learn? Its ok to never stand up for yourself or those you love? Its ok to allow a bully to continue to hurt people? These are rhetorical questions.

We have all agreed that the time and place was unfortunate.

Not anything u have said, I'm probably highly sensitive to this situation as something very similar happened in our ward not that long ago and the rebuke happened when one person stormed into a class a let fly on the other. Only for us it was a primary class. Took a little bit to clean up the mess. As you can imagine there were some unhappy parents of primary children.

In front of primary children would never have a positive. I'm sorry that happened in your ward.

I ended up writing an email to this sister this morning.I told her I was sorry the whole thing happened. I was told Sunday that when she was crying to the bishops couselors that she was going to call me to apoligize.Ive not heard a thing yet but this is normal for her. She once told a bunch of us sisters that if your offended its not her fault. I guess its time to move on.I feel better now that I have emailed her and told her I forgive her.Does she have to say sorry for me to forgive her? I don't know but I did.

I ended up writing an email to this sister this morning.I told her I was sorry the whole thing happened. I was told Sunday that when she was crying to the bishops couselors that she was going to call me to apoligize.Ive not heard a thing yet but this is normal for her. She once told a bunch of us sisters that if your offended its not her fault. I guess its time to move on.I feel better now that I have emailed her and told her I forgive her.Does she have to say sorry for me to forgive her? I don't know but I did.

You have done your part and you can know that. Now the rest falls on her. Just move on. :)