BYU rugby coach last Sunday

Vort

My wife and I spent Sunday in Pleasant Grove attending my sister-in-law's ward. The first counselor conducted the meeting, and he happened to be Brother Smyth, the BYU rugby coach whose team had won the national championship the previous day.

In his testimony to start the testimony meeting, Brother Smyth told how he had been called to serve a mission in California, and that his mission president had assigned him to Berkeley for his first area. Brother Smyth said that it was the hardest, and in some ways most rewarding, experience of his life to be a missionary at Berzerkely, California. He also said that, after having served the first part of his mission in such a cauldron of ill will and mistreatment, he found that beating a Cal team was always the sweetest experience he could hope for. Thought that was pretty funny.

Very quick anniversary trip. Other than my sister-in-law's family, who kindly provided us some shuttle service, we did not visit anyone, even relatives and close friends.

I suppose that's why they have a World Cup. Silly me x 2

Not really silly. Our baseball championship is called the World Series but it definitely doesn't include the world.

Not really silly. Our baseball championship is called the World Series but it definitely doesn't include the world.

I don't know pam. Every time I see a movie and the White House is under attack by some terrorist group. The whole world seems to be in jeopardy for some reason.