What I did not do is take that list from a biased source, which stands to gain from me accepting that list as truth, and finally it was not from one source :)

Well, then, multiple sources, unbiased sources, nothing to gain -- it must be true then. :)

Heaven forbid.

Sorry for our reaction to you free_thinker. We're a little touchy when someone shows up and asks us about our underwear. And the last dozen visitors to this site who called themselves free thinkers, were all trolls just here to mock or argue.

I have a beautiful wife that loves me and I need to be worthy in her eyes and hers alone :) Not to other man/woman/nor man made entity humans conjure up to deal with certain human issues that can be easily explained without these entities. You know those entities, well you may not know how many we've conjured up...we are pretty good at that ;) :

[...]

El

[...]Jesus

[...]Yhwh

Just out of curiosity, do you honestly believe that coming to lds.net, and telling us our God is conjured up, is useful or fruitful or conducive to positive discussion in some way?

Did you even bother reading the site rules before clicking the little "I agree to our Terms & Conditions" box?

Tell me, do you feel even the least bit annoyed with yourself for agreeing to do and not do certain things, and break your agreement within such a short amount of time?

Frequently, Athiests tell me they don't need God to have a moral code, a sense of right and wrong, or an ethical character. Tell us, as someone who doesn't mind agreeing to something and doing the opposite, do you think you are in posession of any of those?

Edited by Loudmouth_Mormon

Just out of curiosity, do you honestly believe that coming to lds.net, and telling us our God is conjured up, is useful or fruitful or conducive to positive discussion in some way?

Did you even bother reading the site rules before clicking the little "I agree to our Terms & Conditions" box?

Tell me, do you feel even the least bit annoyed with yourself for agreeing to do and not do certain things, and break your agreement within such a short amount of time?

See see see, that's that dangerous stuff you doing there my man. Going to get me kicked out while I'm trying to play nice. I did not say your God was conjured up. You know I didn't. Go read it again.

Excuse me, but if I may ask you. Don't you believe in history, written and agreed upon by the majority of historians?

Scholarly analysis is helpful and important, but surely you don't think that reality can be altered by a bare majority of self-professed historians--do you? Because that would be much more bizarre than anything the Mormons are trying to sell you. ;)