Number 1 Song On The Day You Were Born Was?

Marsha

Guest MrsS

<div class='quotemain'>

Pale,

You are full of zingers toward Pammy.

I have noticed that too. It's very interesting..... the spatting back and forth. :dontknow::lol:

Though it does get a bit tireing - :unsure:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Pale,

You are full of zingers toward Pammy.

I have noticed that too. It's very interesting..... the spatting back and forth. :dontknow::lol:

Though it does get a bit tireing - :unsure:

Hmmm Well sorry MrsS for trying to just have some fun with a friend that I've had for 9 years. At least this was all in fun and not mean spirited like some threads can be. I apologize for tiring you.

my wife even tells me I am tiring......I think I resemble that remark.......hey folks.....when I started chatting in ldstalk or chat about 9 yrs ago....Pam was the first person I chatted with.....through that chatting I discovered she lives very close to my sister. My sister and her have talked a few times on the phone and in person and we have all met a few times when I was in utah. I have also chatted with Ben Raines from day one. I have not met him in person yet. I see nothing wrong with good natured ribbing. All I can say is deal with it..... :sparklygrin: