Have A Good Summer

Winnie G

Well the time has come, we leave in the morning for Grants Pass Or.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I will pop in once in a while to check in.

have a good summer every one.

Oh by the way our builder called yesterday and told us our house will be finished the end of june, one year to bad we will not be here to move in to it. he will have to wait on us for a change. its funny how fast they jumped when the heard the word sue. :hmmm:

I guess I missed something. Winnie is leaving for the summer?

You didn't get the memo? She's going to Grant's Pass for the summer. She says she willl check in once in a while and to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. In other news, her house may be done in June, so when she gets back she might move in to it and I'm sure she will regale us with her usual dose of interesting stories about how bad it is for people living in the US. I'm personally hoping she brings us more stories of how hot it is in Oregon this year and how it is the fault of George Bush that global warming has become so bad. If only we had listened to her and voted for Al Gore, we wouldn't be in this mess. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

<div class='quotemain'>

I guess I missed something. Winnie is leaving for the summer?

You didn't get the memo? She's going to Grant's Pass for the summer. She says she willl check in once in a while and to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. In other news, her house may be done in June, so when she gets back she might move in to it and I'm sure she will regale us with her usual dose of interesting stories about how bad it is for people living in the US. I'm personally hoping she brings us more stories of how hot it is in Oregon this year and how it is the fault of George Bush that global warming has become so bad. If only we had listened to her and voted for Al Gore, we wouldn't be in this mess. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I for one am hoping for some photo's. :)

I will never forget her vacation with the neighbors gnome !sp) along with photo's what a classic :lol:

I guess you all did miss something, :dontknow: how you missed that ???

My sister is dieing and I am going down there to help my niece care for her.

The house has been long over do, a year by next month, the nightmare of building.

As far as Bush goes, you got him you keep him. :tank:

How any Prs can :dude: at 26% approval rating I don't know.

Oh thats right he has nothing to loss. He right and their all wrong.

I love the News shot of him talking to the British PM while eating with his mouth open, B) charming :clap: