Blacks, Indians And Questions.

Fiannan

Snow,

Sorry, the ref has spoken and you were second. No points. They are hereby awarded to Emma.

Emma,

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Please, search deep and forgive your humble servant of his shortsighted ignorance and overlooking haste. I read your post and loved it, but I didn't follow all the links. I did realize once I went to blacklds.org that this was one of your sources. Please, please, please, forgive me and I'll try to make it up to you.

GOD BLESS!!

-a-train

By the way, I know your not an anti-mormon. You can't be. Real antis are trying to show their proof, you seem to be honestly looking for proof.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is related to the discussion at hand, and I've said this in many other threads, but I never tire of sharing it because it shuts down the false doctrine that blacks were somehow less valiant in the premortal life.

It's simple. Children who die before they are eight years old automatically inherit celestial glory. How many caucasian children under the age of eight have died and continue to die compared with how many black children under the age of eight have died and continue to die in the world? In Africa alone, there are thousands of children dying of starvation and disease monthly if not daily. So my question to people who falsely believe that blacks were less valiant premortally is:

Why is God sending his choicest spirits--the ones who only need to receive a physical body before progressing--why send so many through black lineage, if blacks were so luke-warm?

Of course they have no answer because blacks weren't less valiant by virtue of their skin pigmentation alone. :rolleyes:

Guest Emma Hale Smith

Snow,

Sorry, the ref has spoken and you were second. No points. They are hereby awarded to Emma.

Emma,

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Please, search deep and forgive your humble servant of his shortsighted ignorance and overlooking haste. I read your post and loved it, but I didn't follow all the links. I did realize once I went to blacklds.org that this was one of your sources. Please, please, please, forgive me and I'll try to make it up to you.

GOD BLESS!!

-a-train

By the way, I know your not an anti-mormon. You can't be. Real antis are trying to show their proof, you seem to be honestly looking for proof.

Aaawwwww! :blush:

Thank you -a-train!!

:blush: Emma :blush: