So, Ya Remember Those 2?

Blessed

Do yall remember those 2 missionaries that were scheduled to come by my home and we were to chat about our faiths and they never showed up??? (They did call 3 hours later to say why they couldn't.) Anywho... they stopped by this afternoon and I decided to go ahead and chat with them for a while. Boy, the lead missionary asked me about 20 questions about my church and I answered each one. Then we all shared our common interests and beliefs and then our differences. We ended up on the historical part discussing Nauvoo, Carthage and Kirtland Temple.

It was overall a pleasant discussion. I was pleased with the both of them.

Just wanted yall to know how it all ended.

:animatedthumbsup:

Guest mamacat

:thumbsup:

i was reading my book tonight, 6 Transcendent Events by Stephen Covey...

and he referred to missionaries as "God's mortal angels"....accurate, i thought. :closedeyes:

my babe says they are like superheroes.

:angel:

Do yall remember those 2 missionaries that were scheduled to come by my home and we were to chat about our faiths and they never showed up??? (They did call 3 hours later to say why they couldn't.) Anywho... they stopped by this afternoon and I decided to go ahead and chat with them for a while. Boy, the lead missionary asked me about 20 questions about my church and I answered each one. Then we all shared our common interests and beliefs and then our differences. We ended up on the historical part discussing Nauvoo, Carthage and Kirtland Temple.

Just a question. Was your husband present or another male besides the 2 missionaries? Wondering if they have changed some of the "rules."

I happy that you had a pleasant discussion with the missionaries!