Anyplace For Member Pics?

Fiannan

Guest Yediyd

:lol: That is great PC! I laughed.

===

Thanks for that picture Yed. I have not talent like that.

This drawing is one that my brother did....I draw mostly landscapes and animals...we all are artist in my family. That's why I chose that artsie birdie for my avitar.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'> :lol: That is great PC! I laughed.

===

This drawing is one that my brother did....I draw mostly landscapes and animals...we all are artist in my family. That's why I chose that artsie birdie for my avitar. I'm trying to post a picture...don't know if it will work...

C:/Users/Virginia/Pictures/07-09-2oo7 10;11;52PM.bmp

C:\Users\Virginia\Pictures\07-09-2007 10;11;52PM.bmp

I give up!!!1 Shanstress...sent you an e-mail...can ya help me? I'm hopeless!!!!!! :(

I've been wanting to buy the photo gallery for invision board for sometime now, but been worried I'd have to buy a lot more web space too. Maybe it's time to take the plunge!

Maybe you should put up a "donate" button. Start making some of us freeloaders pay up :idea:

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

I've been wanting to buy the photo gallery for invision board for sometime now, but been worried I'd have to buy a lot more web space too. Maybe it's time to take the plunge!

Maybe you should put up a "donate" button. Start making some of us freeloaders pay up :idea: That is an EXCELLENT idea,Frank!!!!!

Count me in!!!!!

[ i m g ] the link to the photograph [ / i m g ]

Take out the spaces in the brackets and it should post.

If you need to find a place to host your pictures just go to facebook.com and create an account. Then use the simple upload there. Then you can right click your photo, copy the last part which is your link (properties) and then put it here.

Posted Image

Above...my 17 year old.

Posted Image

Above...my 4 month old.

Posted Image

Above...my oldest at The Kremlin (Moscow)

Posted Image

Above...youngest son.

Posted Image

My 4 year old at grandma's.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> :lol: That is great PC! I laughed.

===

This drawing is one that my brother did....I draw mostly landscapes and animals...we all are artist in my family. That's why I chose that artsie birdie for my avitar. I'm trying to post a picture...don't know if it will work...

C:/Users/Virginia/Pictures/07-09-2oo7 10;11;52PM.bmp

C:\Users\Virginia\Pictures\07-09-2007 10;11;52PM.bmp

I give up!!!1 Shanstress...sent you an e-mail...can ya help me? I'm hopeless!!!!!! :(

Yed, you have to go to the photobucket acct that I set up for you and upload it there. I sent you directions... it's super easy.

Go to photobucket.com, log in using the username and password I sent you.

Click on 'My album'.

This album already has the two pics that you've sent me.

You can add any others that you'd like.

Then copy and paste the IMG Code in the forum.

Edited to remove the image I posted for Yed since she reposted it.

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

WOW!!! That's HUGE!!! How can I make it smaller?

If I were you, I would edit that last post and take out the image that's in the reply. That is a huge image and it's showing up 3 times in a row. I will edit my post where I posted it for you and take out the image. OK.

Guest Yediyd

Hey...cool!!! I'm not sure how I did it, but when I edited that post...it came back in smaller!!!!

Thanks again, Shanstress!!!! :D

Yeah, instead there is a link to a smaller image...I like that better...I don't want a GLAREING image of me out here!!!!!

E-gats!!!!!! ;)

Guest Yediyd

Dr. T,

See...I just like to kidding around about my one tooth!! I had a feeling I was going to need to post a picture soon...especially after I admitted that I was a hillbilly, originally from West Virginia!!!! :P

<div class='quotemain'>

That would be cool Heather... but I'd hate for you to spend your own money. Maybe we could do a collection here to help out. How much money are we talking?

I'm going to write invision power and see how much it would cost to renew the board so I could get the gallery. They're doing a new system now, so I wonder if they are going to make me pay the $150, and then $65 for the gallery. The thing that will probably cost the most is getting the web space to run it. I'll put up a paypal donation button, so if you are interested, then I'll look into expanding the site in that direction.

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

That would be cool Heather... but I'd hate for you to spend your own money. Maybe we could do a collection here to help out. How much money are we talking?

I'm going to write invision power and see how much it would cost to renew the board so I could get the gallery. They're doing a new system now, so I wonder if they are going to make me pay the $150, and then $65 for the gallery. The thing that will probably cost the most is getting the web space to run it. I'll put up a paypal donation button, so if you are interested, then I'll look into expanding the site in that direction. I don't have pay pale, Heather...can you just contact me privately for my donation? I have an e-mail link posted here.

Guest Yediyd

Let me try!

If this works, that is my 8 year old son

Here's another (maybe)

This is me and my fiance :wub: . This is our invitation photo.

I hope this all works :dontknow:

NOPE IT WON'T LET ME DO IT.

Try Photobucket.com....I'm terrible with computers and I did it with Shanstress's help. :sparklygrin: