Home Alone’ Actor Who Played ‘Wet Bandit’ Marv Shares ‘Most Incredible’ Part of Playing Role

Still_Small_Voice

Home Alone’ Actor Who Played ‘Wet Bandit’ Marv Shares ‘Most Incredible’ Part of Playing Role

“Home Alone” actor Daniel Stern, who played “Wet Bandit” Marv in the iconic movies, turned to Facebook on Christmas Day to share “the most incredible part of my Home Alone journey, which is the fans.”

“Before I was in Home Alone I had done a number of movies that I was incredibly proud of and which were considered quite successful- Breaking Away, Diner, Blue Thunder and was also narrating The Wonder Years,” he wrote. “The runaway box office success of Home Alone was something I had never been a part of and it added a nice little boost to my career at the time.”

“But the unforeseeable part of the equation was the way that people around the globe embraced the movie and made it their own, watching over and over and over again. I have met so many people who as children watched in everyday, parents who watched it with their kids, and never got tired of it. It is an unexplainable phenomenon,” he added.

Read more at: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/25/home-alone-actor-who-played-wet-bandit-marv-shares-most-incredible-part-of-playing-role-an-unexplainable-phenomenon/