Trampoline Replacement

classylady

My husband and I are looking to replace our 15' trampoline. We have been pricing the cost for replacing the jumping mat and springs or just buying a complete new trampoline. So far, in pricing things out it looks like buying an entire trampoline set is less expensive than buying the parts to replace our old one. Anyone have experience with this? What was your conclusion?

1 hour ago, classylady said:

My husband and I are looking to replace our 15' trampoline. We have been pricing the cost for replacing the jumping mat and springs or just buying a complete new trampoline. So far, in pricing things out it looks like buying an entire trampoline set is less expensive than buying the parts to replace our old one. Anyone have experience with this? What was your conclusion?

Option C ;)

During a seminary graduation party at our Bishops house I and another youth were both jumping on the trampoline together. He came down as I went up. Enter into his mouth, my bent knee. Seconds later it begins to rain teeth all over the trampoline and my knee has bloody teeth prints all over it. The parents of the youth with the missing teeth tried to sue us and the Bishop for dental expenses. 

Me and trampolines... not going to ever happen at my house. 

1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

How'd that go?

Unrelated we moved within days of this event out of state, military assignment. They made contact with my father a Colonel at the time, that didn't go over too well, for them. As far as the poor Bishop, I'm not sure what the result was since we had moved.