Tsk Tsk

sgallan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one, like Michael Vick before him, deserves it. Occasionally the media gets one right. I suggest your friend start looking because this guy will be gone soon.... really soon. And it won't be the media that does him in, it will be his own party.

I will be sure to pass your suggestion on to him....

Yes, you do have a right for a Speedy Trial especially if you plead guilty/no contest.

Yes, I do appreciate the Police monitoring these lewd behaviors in public restrooms.

As mentioned, not all the men in the restroom entered to have a lewd encounter.

If someone stuck their hand under my bathroom stall, I'd jerk their hand hard enough to smash their face into the stall wall.....several times! Then I'd jump up and down on their hand. Then I'd flush my toilet, wash my hands and walk out the door.

Obviously, we need bouncers in public restrooms!

Yes, you do have a right for a Speedy Trial especially if you plead guilty/no contest.

Yes, I do appreciate the Police monitoring these lewd behaviors in public restrooms.

As mentioned, not all the men in the restroom entered to have a lewd encounter.

If someone stuck their hand under my bathroom stall, I'd jerk their hand hard enough to smash their face into the stall wall.....several times! Then I'd jump up and down on their hand. Then I'd flush my toilet, wash my hands and walk out the door.

Obviously, we need bouncers in public restrooms!

never thought of bouncers in the bathroom.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pithy trollish response notwithstanding..... I am pretty sure he already has his resume, and networking system, in working order. His only problem is this is going to happen so fast, with a bit of a stigma attached to that employment, that finding a quick and similar job in pay and stature may be difficult..... unless he is jst that really good at what he does. He might want to better research his potential employer in the future however.

Your pithy trollish response notwithstanding..... I am pretty sure he already has his resume, and networking system, in working order. His only problem is this is going to happen so fast, with a bit of a stigma attached to that employment, that finding a quick and similar job in pay and stature may be difficult..... unless he is jst that really good at what he does. He might want to better research his potential employer in the future however.

his next job is already in place......

Yeah, if Craig and Foley had been democrats they would have been hailed as heros like Gerry Studds was.

Do you really think so? Democrats are no more in favor of soliciting sex in public restrooms or sexual activity with Congressional pages than are the Republicans. And do you really think that if those two were Dems, the Republicans would just silently let the whole thing pass?

Dror

<div class='quotemain'>

I doubt the Idaho Stateman is a liberal rag,

I'm guessing you don't live in the great state of Idaho if you believe that.

Nope never have, nor have I even visited the state for that matter, but its a media institution so of course it would have to be a bunch of tree hugging, America hating liberals :tinfoil::tinfoil:

Unless we are talking about Fox News :tinfoil::tinfoil:

Looks like Larry has made his resignation. Kudos to him. He served well, stumbled badly, and spared those he cares about from protacted misery. It seems like a high price to pay for a $600 misdemeanor, but when you live in the spotlight, you must respect the power of the 4th estate.

I'm sure Craig does indeed have other opportunities lined up--probably far more lucrative ones.

Looks like Larry has made his resignation. Kudos to him. He served well, stumbled badly, and spared those he cares about from protacted misery. It seems like a high price to pay for a $600 misdemeanor, but when you live in the spotlight, you must respect the power of the 4th estate.

I'm sure Craig does indeed have other opportunities lined up--probably far more lucrative ones.

It's not like he was in the privacy of his personal vehicle and someone in a high step vehicle took a cell phone picture!

The seriousness is that many men are now taking their children into public restrooms (boys & girls) because of being single parents, conflicting work schedules, and mom's being in the hospital...etc.

Female prostitutes have been arrested for this and their clients have not. Now that the prostitutes are elsewhere, the clients are left without a double standard.

Now if you can't smoke in a public restroom, what are they to do after.........GO TO JAIL !!!

<div class='quotemain'>

It's not like he was in the privacy of his personal vehicle and someone in a high step vehicle took a cell phone picture!

The seriousness is that many men are now taking their children into public restrooms (boys & girls) because of being single parents, conflicting work schedules, and mom's being in the hospital...etc.

Female prostitutes have been arrested for this and their clients have not. Now that the prostitutes are elsewhere, the clients are left without a double standard.

Now if you can't smoke in a public restroom, what are they to do after.........GO TO JAIL !!!

seems anymore that you only go too jail if you have a bad lawyer..... B)