Uhh...just going to leave this here

NightSG

If you do feel like taking the journey in search of Japanese Jesus, we recommend that you wait until the summer sun arrives. Not only is the area difficult to access in the deep snow of winter, a rather special event awaits you on the first Sunday of June which will make your pilgrimage worth the wait. Every year since 1964, a 'Christ Festival' is held around the grave of Christ and his Japanese in-laws. Kimono-clad women dance a traditional Bon-dance around the grave, singing a hymn in a mystery language.

Obviously, the event is overseen by a Shinto priest

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:10 - 13)
10  Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.
11  For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.
12  For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.
13  And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.

6 hours ago, askandanswer said:

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:10 - 13)
10  Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.
11  For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.
12  For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.
13  And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.

Yeah, but I'm still not finding the "and I'll send My brother to the cross while I go on to live happily until 106."

On 12/17/2016 at 2:16 PM, askandanswer said:

Well how well do you speak Japanese?

Speak, well, I might not die of starvation or a ruptured bladder if I suddenly found myself in Japan, but reading it is entirely different. Suffice it to say if they don't use the normal skirt-or-pants symbols on the bathrooms, the ladies might get a show.