Any DCI fans?

Fether

I was in a competitive high school marching band for all 4 years.  I wanted to do DCI, but I played trombone and would have had to learn baritone.  I wasn't opposed to it but had a lot on my plate at the time.  Ultimately, my trombone skills got me a music scholarship.  Originally I was a music theory and composition major, but I ended up switching my major after returning from my mission.  That's life, and it was best in the long term for my family.  

As bandies we would watch DCI stuff all the time, and a few competed so then we'd cheer those teams.  There is a video on you-tube from my high school days of me performing freestyle jazz trombone over an electronic track, and then dancing.  I won't link to it; not sure I want to reveal my secret identity yet!  :D  However, now that you've got me on the subject, for anyone who enjoys electronic music, I have some of my completed pieces and 'concept art' up on soundcloud which have always been anonymous.

4 hours ago, MormonGator said:

@LadyGator is a HUGE drum corps fan. She was even in a volunteer one for many years 

Yes, like he said I LOVE DCI, I marched an all age corps for 8 years or so before moving to the south. My favorite corps are Phantom and Scouts. Anyone else have favorites?