Bill Gates vs Elon Musk - Population Control and Corona Virus

anatess2

In my formative years, it was Gates versus Jobs.  I couldn't stand Bill Gates.  I called him the dumbest genius ever born.  But then I was a Jobs fan girl.  Even through the Apple collapse and the Microsoft boom I still admired Jobs and couldn't stand Gates' paradigms (Gates' cyclical software development was too stupid for words - end the development cycle of software even if it is defective, put it to market and then cycle development to fix the bugs on the next release.  Yeah.  Everytime Microsoft blows up in conferences I experience schadenfreude).

Now that Jobs has passed on, Gates continue to still have the dumbest genius ideas.  And I find myself becoming an Elon Musk fan girl.  This video is the shortest summary I could find that sufficiently expresses the difference in imagination between the 2.  I just wished it touched on their difference in education paradigms as well but this should be sufficient to give you an idea to make a bit of judgment on whose ideas align with your personal understanding.

5 minutes ago, Vort said:

Gates sounds like a guy from western Washington. I'm a fanboi (old fanboi) of Musk, despite his pot-smoking tendencies. This video does nothing to discourage my fanboiedness.

I honestly thought Seattle is as messed up as it is because most everybody works for Bill Gates.  And there's not enough sunlight.

Edited by anatess2